Man-Made Diamonds: What is the Worth?
Many of your favorite accessories and jewelry are created by indigenous communities from around the world. Fair trade aims to help preserve their traditions and techniques and provide opportunity for sustainability of culture and life. When you purchase fair trade items, you are contributing to the success of these families. Your hand crafted accessories will help our artisans gain self-respect and dignity while making a living wage to afford the essentials such as nutritious food, education, and healthcare.
When you buy fair trade items, you are not only appreciating the skilled work of indigenous cultures that created your new purchase, but also giving opportunity for the marginalized men and women of these developing communities. Your purchase promotes improved living conditions and helps improve communities of our artisans.
- Man-Made Diamonds: What is the Worth?
- Mothers Day- Gifts of Love
- Emerald: The Gem That Makes Us Green with Envy
- What is Zircon and its Differences Between Diamonds and Cubic Zirconia ?
- Earth Day Fair Trade Fashion
- Gujarati Patola Sari-Intricate India Weave
- Banjara Bags - Indian Nomadic Treasure
- Aquamarine-March Birthstone Jewelry
- Knowing Quality Silver Jewelry
- What's Your Birthstone and It's Meaning